The ASMBS is pleased to offer nine roundtable luncheons where you will have the opportunity to meet with the known experts in a more intimate setting than the postgraduate courses or Scientific Session symposia. The format of these roundtable activities is unique – it will be like visiting with a group of friends with whom you have similar interests over a meal in your dining room! The facilitators for each of these luncheons will build a platform for discussion and networking and will answer any questions you might have. And the icing on the cake is…1.5 hours of CME/CEU credit is available, and registration for each topic is limited to 50!
- 12.00-12.15 : details of technique , principal key points
- 12.15-12.30: complications
- 12.30-12.45: long-term results
- 12.45-13.00: metabolic results and comparison to RY and/or sleeve
- 13.00-13.15 : concerns on biliary reflux and limb length ( or malnutrition)
- 13.15-13.30: Q and A